Welcome to the server where PVE means PVE!
As our name suggests we are an european server, feel free to join our friendly and helpful international playerbase.
PVE means you won't attack, steal and grief other players and their buildings.
And they won't do that to you. This is the most important rule. Break it and you'll probably get banned!
We encourage you to play and build together, help each other and trade items/resources/whatever.
But also to respect the privacy of other players and eventual wishes to be left alone.
You can be creative and build big castles, a village or a hermit hut on the highest mountain.
For further information visit & join our Steamgroup: Rust-PVE
or check our Website at: http://rust-pve.eu
Live Map: http://map.playrust.io/?18.104.22.168:28015
How to Connect:
- Start the Game
- Open the console with F1
- Write/Paste the following and hit enter:
Server Rules & Punishments:
1. Don't raid, grief and loot other players, their (unfinished) houses, mining equipment, private Airdops and Heli crates.
2. Don't cheat and don't abuse bugs/exploits.
3. Play fair and respect other players.
4. If you use a public quarry, stay there until you are done with it!
There will be no more refunds for "Someone took my lgm/hqm out of the quarry while I was away for only one minute"!
Execution of Punishments:
We'll ban accordingly to the offense. Breaking Rule 1 will almost always result in a permanent ban.
Banned players and reason will be published in our steamgroup.
All structures and deployables of players offline more than 7 days will be removed.
For community- and "clan"-buildings see /info -> AutoRemove for more infos!
- active admins
- friendly & helpful playerbase
- undestructable bases
- strict PVE (PVP is off)
- high stacks
- more resources at night
- Teleport/SetHome [/tphelp]
- Sign Artist
- Remover [/remove]
- Voter: get in-game rewards for voting daily [/vote]
- and various Admin-Plugins to protect you as good as possible
We would like to welcome you on our server.
Schwarzbrotkatze & Koalasteak
Last updated: 06/08/2018 Modify